Only 1 Week Left to Change Your Medicare Coverage for 2013 | GeorgeLitchfield.com
This year’s OEP will end at midnight on December 7, 2012. This gives you just days to decide whether you want to take action and to do it.
Changing your coverage is easy. You can look for plans using the Plan Finder tool at Medicare.gov. You can even join a new plan right there online.
Here’s what you can do during the Open Enrollment Period:
- Change from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Change from a Medicare Advantage plan back to Original Medicare.
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to a different Medicare Advantage plan.
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage to one that does.
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan that offers drug coverage to one that doesn’t.
- Join a Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Switch from one Medicare prescription drug plan to a different Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Drop your Medicare prescription drug coverage completely.
If you’re still undecided, you can use the Resource links below to find information and tools that may help you decide. For most, the next opportunity to change coverage will be next year’s Open Enrollment Period, October 15-December 7, 2013.
–This information is provided by Medicare Made Clear
www.GeorgeLitchfield.com – If you or someone in your family is 65 or older and is in need of a Medicare Supplemental Plan or already has a plan, but wants to make sure that it is the right plan please give us a call (888)891-5557 or go to our website www.GeorgeLitchfield.com and we will give you a quote and help you keep money in your pocket.