65 Years Old is Still Young!!
How old is old? World Health Organization (WHO) had declared that 65 years old is still young.
Before based on the Friendly Societies Act (1875) in Britain, old was defined by the age of 50.
The UN has not adopted a standard criterion but lately 60 years old was referred to as the border age to the word “old”.
However, the health organization had done a new research recently, according to average health quality and life expectancy and defined a new criterion that divides human age as follow:
– 0 to 17 years old: underage
– 18 to 65 years old: youth or young people
– 66 to 79 years old: middle aged
– 80 to 99 years old: elderly or senior
– 100+ years old : long lived elderly